Craig McNamara blogs and podcasts about advertising and working in advertising
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
- Name: Craig McNamara
- Location: MInnesota, United States
Craig McNamara, writer, has over 25 years experience in creating advertising, including 14 years at several of Minneapolis' best-known ad agencies. His work has won awards in both local and national award shows. He's also the author of a book on Minneapolis/St. Paul history and culture. You can find out more about him and view his portfolio at craigmwriter.com.
- What a difference 21 years makes (or not)
- Very funny -- Now where's the real ad?
- Saab vs. common sense
- Tang -- A Zeitgeist Brand
- Gorilla, meet guerilla
- One man's guerilla advertising is another man's pu...
- Workin' the angels -- I mean, angles
- The eye has it
- And the world is changed forever...oops, maybe not...
- Visual seeks headline; object: matrimony
This is a non-profit account and is for entertainment and free expression purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. “Fair use” for purposes such as criticism and comment is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. All clips, audio, photographs and other content belong to rightful owners.