Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Craig McNamara Says...

For spontaneous thoughts and opinions that are either non-advertising related or too inconsequential (or both) for this site, you can follow my Twitter feed here.

Every post is self-contained -- not random pieces of ongoing dialogues -- and no time-wasting "I'm getting out of my chair now"-type entries.  A few examples of recent posts:

• For one day each year, Super Bowl Sunday, everyone looks forward to commercials -- until they actually see them and start griping again.

• Just watched "Mama Mia." Yes, it's infectious -- and like most infections, it makes you generally listless and occasionally queasy.

• The Segway really DID change the world: We now have a new symbol in movies and TV for self-important, annoying people.

And, my favorite observation thus far:

• Last night it hit me: Disjointed thoughts, bizarre digressions, snap judgements -- Twitter is like Larry King's old USA Today column.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2009 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"getting out of my chair-like comments" OUCH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home