Craig McNamara blogs and podcasts about advertising and working in advertising
Monday, August 3, 2009
- Name: Craig McNamara
- Location: MInnesota, United States
Craig McNamara, writer, has over 25 years experience in creating advertising, including 14 years at several of Minneapolis' best-known ad agencies. His work has won awards in both local and national award shows. He's also the author of a book on Minneapolis/St. Paul history and culture. You can find out more about him and view his portfolio at craigmwriter.com.
- To Heinz and back
- What you really need to know about branding is rig...
- It's not over till the fat lady eats cereal
- Squeeze Teases
- Wishful thinking?
- The movie is new, but as for the poster...
- Where have I seen this before?
- A five-million-dollar idea?
- Newspapers And "Aditorial Content"
- Get a hold of yourself (on second thought...)
This is a non-profit account and is for entertainment and free expression purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. “Fair use” for purposes such as criticism and comment is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. All clips, audio, photographs and other content belong to rightful owners.